Folsom School District is seeking a part-time cafeteria / playground aide. The daily work schedule will begin at 10:45 am and end each day at 1:30 pm.
The mission at Folsom School is to create a learning environment that honors family values and serves the unique academic, physical, social, and emotional needs of all students in a safe and caring environment. We strive to foster our students’ creativity and self-determination to develop a lifelong love of learning. We encourage students to approach learning as problem-solvers, designers, and creators by providing access to the technologies, tools, and resources needed to achieve their goals. Folsom staff members are committed to working with parents and community partners to enable students to understand the world around them and the talents within them so they can become fulfilled individuals and active, compassionate citizens.
- High school diploma
- Mature, well-disciplined person
- High degree of common sense
- Ability to maintain discipline with children according to established guidelines
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
REPORTS TO: Superintendent
OBJECTIVE: To assist in maintaining an orderly and positive lunchroom procedure and playground activities according to established guidelines.
- Supervise students while eating lunch at designated cafeteria tables.
- Attend to dropped and spilled food items in student dining area.
- Assist in clearing tables for lunch turnover.
- Assist in distribution of snacks.
- Dismiss students in an orderly fashion.
- Supervise students as they exit the cafeteria, during recess on the playground or in the classroom, and while re-entering the building from the playground.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
Interested candidates should send letter of interest and resume to:
Mr. Kevin Fricke, Superintendent
1357 Mays Landing Road
Folsom, NJ 08037