FOLSOM SCHOOL DISTRICT
1357 Mays Landing Rd. Folsom, NJ 08037
Phone: (609) 561-8666
Fax: (609) 561-3021
Any applicant conditionally offered employment will be required to submit the following information:
- Criminal History Background Check.
- Proof of Identity and Employability.
Folsom School District
Folsom School District Board of Education, Atlantic County, NJ is seeking an exceptional candidate who is committed to building positive relationships and creating a nurturing, inclusive learning environment while leading our district in the pursuit of excellence in education and innovation. We are a NJ Interdistrict Choice school serving 400 students from grades Pre K-8, with 75 staff members and a budget of $8.5 million.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent and/or Principal/Vice-Principal experience required (3 years)
- Classroom teaching experience
The successful candidate will be:
- An instructional leader with experience in curriculum development, strategic planning, finance, technology integration, and the ability to communicate and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
Salary commensurate with education and qualifications; subject to NJ State regulations.
POSITION AVAILABLE ON OR BEFORE JULY 1, 2018
Deadline for receipt of all applications: March 3, 2018
All applications must be submitted through AppliTrack at
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – FOLSOM
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Jane Kershner, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity EmployerSubstitute VacanciesCustodial SubstituteOn Call
Recess/Cafeteria Aide Substitute
11:30 am-2:00 pm
Substitute Teachers$90.00/day with Substitute Certificate$100.00/day with Current Teaching Certificate
Substitute School Nurse
Current RN License from state of New Jersey.
Current Substitute Certification.
Folsom School follows Employment/Contract practices N.J.A.C. 6A:7-1.8; Title VII, Civil Acts Rights Act of 1964; Title IX, Education Amendments of 1972; N.J.S.A. 10:5, Equal Pay Act 1973.
The Folsom Affirmative Action Officer:
Phone: 609-561-8666 x 120