Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying
Folsom School takes a strong stand against issues of student bullying and verbal or physical harassment or intimidation. If you need to report an incident that you have witnessed or have been involved with, you can report it in the following ways:
- Speak to any adult staff member.
- Leave a note for a teacher or Dr. Evelyn Browne.
- E-mail staff members or Dr. Evelyn Browne by using first initial and last name followed by @folsomschool.org
- Call school after hours and leave a message on the office line (609 561-8666 x 111)
- All reported incidents will be investigated. Witness names will be kept confidential.
(Link should direct user to policy number 5131.9 / Page 545)
Mrs. Doherty is the Folsom School Counselor / ABS
Mrs. Doherty's email address is email@example.com
Mrs. Doherty phone number 609-561-8666 (ext. 123)
Click on the links below for more information concerning the Anti-Bullying Programs as Folsom
ANTI-BULLYING SCHOOL GRADES
Schools were scored on Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying, or HIB, based on a 20-page self-assessment developed by the state Department of Education.
The maximum possible score is 75.
The eight core areas are:
1. School HIB Programs, Approaches and Other Initiatives – 15 Points
2. Training on the Board-Approved HIB Policy – 9 Points
3. Other Staff Instruction and Training Programs – 15 Points
4. Curriculum and Instruction on HIB Related Information and Skills – 6 Points
5. HIB Personnel – 9 Points
6. School-Level HIB Incident Reporting Procedures – 6 Points
7. HIB Investigative Procedures – 12 Points
8. HIB Reporting – 3 Points
The complete self-assessment rubric is online at: