Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying
Folsom School takes a strong stand against issues of student bullying and verbal or physical harassment or intimidation. If you need to report an incident that you have witnessed, have been involved with, or if you need to revise a statement, you can report it in the following ways:
- Speak to any adult staff member.
- Leave a note for a teacher or the Superintendent.
- E-mail a staff member Staff Directory / Staff Directory Lookup (folsomschool.org).
- Call the school 609-561-8666. If after hours, leave a message at extension 111.
- All reported incidents (current or revised) will be investigated. Witness names will be kept confidential
Mrs. Hetzel is Folsom's Anti-Bullying Coordinator.
Mrs. Hetzel's email address is MHetzel@folsomschool.org
Mrs. Hetzel's phone number is 609-561-8666 x120.
Folsom School District makes use of a reporting tool from
STOPit Safety & Wellness Solutions,
which helps protect student's physical, social and emotional well‑being.
Click on the link below to submit a STOPit report or download the app.
From a computer: https://appweb.stopitsolutions.com/
For those wanting to use a paper form for reporting, the form can be found here:
Click here for the BULLYING Reporting Form
Click here to go to the Folsom Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying Policy
(Link should direct user to policy number 5512)
Click on the links below for more information concerning the Anti-Bullying Programs:
Folsom School District Grade Determined under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act
FY2017-2018 ABR Self Assessment 1540
FY2018-2019 ABR Self Assessment 1540
2019-2020 SY HIB Self-Assessment Grade Report
2021-2022 SY HIB Self-Assessment Grade Report
ANTI-BULLYING SCHOOL GRADES
Schools were scored on Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying, or HIB, based on a 20-page self-assessment developed by the state Department of Education.
The maximum possible score is 78.
The eight core areas are:
1. School HIB Programs, Approaches and Other Initiatives – 15 Points
2. Training on the Board-Approved HIB Policy – 9 Points
3. Other Staff Instruction and Training Programs – 15 Points
4. Curriculum and Instruction on HIB Related Information and Skills – 6 Points
5. HIB Personnel – 9 Points
6. School-Level HIB Incident Reporting Procedures – 6 Points
7. HIB Investigative Procedures – 12 Points
8. HIB Reporting – 6 Points
The complete self-assessment rubric is online at: